Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Feeling Productive. . .

I guess the positive thing about Gloria's illness is that I'm healthy and she's a pretty good patient so I've had some much needed time at home for the last couple of days.  I spent New Year's Day taking down all of the Christmas decorations and cleaning and washing everything in the house in an attempt to banish these nasty germs for good.  I also managed to find the time to play the guitar, spent an hour on the treadmill, used my Kohls gift card from Tony on a new pair of running shoes (Thanks Tony!) and even updated (back-dated?) my blog.  I posted retroactively so here are the links:

Pics from Sunday (Tradition)

Random Photos of my Christmas Decorations

Gloria's Bieber Birthday

Christmas Eve

Christmas Morning at Home

Christmas Day at The Bakers


And the photo of the day is:


All of the Christmas stuff is packed up and put away (in the garage, at least!).  My walls once again are (nearly) bare and my counters are empty except for a few candles and a Poinsetta.  Gloria would prefer things on the wall and fun little knick knacks set around, here and there, but I learned a LONG time ago that those things require dusting and I'd rather spend my time on other things.  I know it won't last but for this moment I'm enjoying a clean, warm house!!

No comments: