Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Decor. . .

I'm only posting these pictures for future reference.  One of the practical things about my blog is that I can look back on it to see how I did things in the past.  I use it for that more often than you might think.  Gloria helped me decorate this year and we pulled out WAY more stuff than we usually do.  I've become a minimalist in my old age because I've discovered that the more you get out, the more you have to put away.  I'll use my sister's description of her own decor to describe ours: "It's like Christmas threw up all over the house". . .  At least most of ours was contained in the kitchen. . .









I'm writing this post on December 31st as I put all of the decorations away.  I enjoyed having them all out for a couple of weeks but I'm looking forward to empty counter tops again!!

No comments: