Friday, January 4, 2013

Of All The Things I've Lost, I Miss My Mind The Most...

I lost an entire day. When I woke up this morning, in my mind it was Thursday. All day long, to me, it was Thursday. It wasn't until I was ready to go home for the day that my visiting friend, Jamie, said something about the weekend. It still took my brain awhile to register the fact that today was Friday, ALL DAY LONG, and I totally missed it. I didn't go to the bank or the post office or even think about all of the important things that come with the last day of the week! I was cheated out of TGIF!

On an unrelated note, I continue to make attempts at promoting our business, mostly our retail space. Most of the time it feels like my efforts are for nothing. But then I get a reminder by way of a Facebook comment about how far we've come in the last 4 or 5 years. I guess it's all in the way you measure success.

My photo of the day is the picture that I posted to Facebook today in another attempt to bring attention to what we do and to bring people into the store to see what we have to offer. I'm not sure if it was my post or a planned visit but two people came in, made a purchase and talked about a future purchase. One day at a time.....


No comments: