Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Laundry...

I have a love / hate relationship with laundry. I love when the piles of clothes are clean and put away and I hate to see any piles that are dirty. I complain often that no one will help me but I've come to realize that I'm to blame. I do at least one load of laundry everyday unless I'm out of town. I've mostly come to terms with the fact that unless I'm willing to let the rest of the family do it their way and let the clothes pile up, i'll just continue to do it the way it makes me the least crazy.

However.... I've been on strike for quite sometime when it comes to socks. I hate to match up socks so I finally decided that the rest of my family can dig through a basket of clean socks everyday or they can match them up themselves. I've even put the basket of unmatched socks in the middle of the family room with the idea that they can sort while they watch TV. Nope, doesn't help.

I finally got tired of looking at not one, but TWO, baskets full of mismatched socks so I spent the evening sorting them.

Living the dream, you know....




No comments: