Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Sleepover

We finally had a chance to get the 6 kids together for a sleepover on Sunday night. I'm not thinking of it as "the last" anything because it just ISN'T. We'll have plenty of opportunities in the future for sleep-overs and birthday parties and get-togethers . . . Just because 2 of the 6 are moving approximately 444.98 miles doesn't mean we'll never see them again. I'm still pretending they're just taking an extended vacation. . .

I sent my little camera with Gloria so she could take plenty of fun pictures. Not because I think it's the last time they'll have a sleep-over, I just like to have lots of pictures. . .













I'm tempted to go on and on about these special friendships but then I would slip out of denial and maybe cry and I'm just not ready to do that yet. What's a mere 444.98 miles between friends, anyway?????

No comments: