Monday, July 21, 2008

Makeover!

Before I left for McCall, I hired my sister to re-do my bedroom! Our entire house has suffered at the hands of this busy business and I'm decorating challenged regardless of how busy we are so it made perfect sense to buy myself a little gift. I'm a minimalist when it comes to Nick knacks and things on shelves and walls because I don't have time to dust much, so she had to keep things pretty plain. We were all surprised when we walked in late Sunday night!!!


It took Rob some adjusting because he thought it was too girly, but I loved it!! Look at all that emptiness at the top of my closet!!!!!

We still have a few things to do to make it perfect, but it's definitely a great start!!

Thanks, Shelly!!! (She also threw in this cozy throw just for me!!):

Hopefully we'll be moving on to the rest of the house by fall!! Maybe I'll even get brave and post "before" pictures! But I doubt it. . .

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tell Rob it's not girlie...IT'S SEXY!!!That will change his mind!

Anonymous said...

That comment came from me. I don't know why it was tagged that way...opps!