Friday, July 11, 2008

Camp, Day 6

At the writing of this post, I am back in McCall for a Folk Festival. I managed to find a parking lot in Donnely with wireless Internet, so I may (or may not) be able to continue catching up. I have so much to write and so many pictures to post and so very little time and Internet access to do it. . .


The last day of camp was all about cleaning up and saying good-bye. . . None of it was easy. . .





I drove the 15 passenger church van back to Boise with 9 kids and all their stuff. The ride back went amazingly well- I think everyone was just too tired to make it difficult!!! It was a good week and I wish I would have had more time to write about all of the amazing experiences we had, but the roller coaster that is my life has turned a few curves and has left me hanging upside down more than once. . .

No comments: