Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Family That Plays Together. . .

The family all gathered together on Sunday evening to celebrate my favorite Mother-in-law's birthday. I have truly been blessed to call Jeanie my mom for the last 18 years. She's kind, generous, loving, beautiful and has a great sense of humor. She has done her part to pass this last trait on to her family.


Zach brought his new Nintendo Wii and it entertained us for quite awhile.




THE Wii:

I'm not sure who started this but for some reason we lined up according to height in the living room. Colleen joked that we should do this every year until Jeanie is at the very end. . . I think it will be between Jeanie and me to see who shrinks the quickest. . .


Gloria found a wig in the playroom closet and it got passed around during the evening making us all laugh hysterically!

THE Wig:


I played outside with Gloria and McKenna and they were both in the mood to pose for my camera. Who am I to miss a good photo op???

THE Girls:

And, of course, the evening wouldn't be complete without Rob picking on Kelsey. . .

Happy Birthday, Jeanie!!! We love you!!

No comments: