Monday, July 28, 2008

Good-Bye Parties

I've been deeply in denial for months now, but the time has come to face reality. The McConaughey's are really leaving. For Real. Since Jered won't be here to celebrate his birthday in August, his friends threw him a combination good-bye/birthday party.

They spent the evening at the bowling alley with cake and gifts.

I hung out very briefly, trying not to think of it as the "last" of anything. It's still hard for me to believe that Jered won't just be a few miles away. . .

It was so much easier being in denial. . .

I took the girls home with me for a sleep over to remember. . . I'm sure it won't be the last. . .

Megan played the piano while Elsie and Gloria danced their heart's out. . .

There was lots of silly-ness and plenty of laughter. . .











Did I mention it was easier being in denial. . . ?

No comments: