Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Vbs Day 3

Day 3 of VBS went great. Unfortunately, Rob had to give me a ride to the church and I left my camera in the car!! :( I'm so used to having my camera with me at all times, that it was kind of like losing a limb for a few hours!! The funnest part of VBS for me tonight actually had nothing to do with VBS!! My mother-in-law had given Rob a stack of music books yesterday and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw them: they were the piano books I used to sing from at church when I was in high school!! They included Dallas Holm, The Imperials, Amy Grant and Sandi Patti!!! So in between the opening of VBS and the closing of VBS, I sat at the piano and took a trip down memory lane. It was very fun.

After VBS, we went to the shop to help get everything ready for 3 events that we have on Wednesday and Thursday. Dale and Rob had already been working their tails off in preparation for the last several days, but I was still at the shop until 12:30 a.m. and Rob came home around 3 a.m.





No comments: