Thursday, June 28, 2007

Last day of VBS, Nampa Nights and Kevin Sharp

After VBS last night, we came up with a plan to get my kids to Thursday's VBS. This plan included having the girls stay at my house while the boys stayed at McConaughey's. The girls promised to serve me breakfast in bed if only I would agree to the plan. I agreed and they followed through on their end this morning. They served me a delicious plate of waffles and bacon with a cup of coffee on the side. They did a great job!!

After Shawn picked up the girls, I headed out to Nampa Nights where Dale and I would set up and run The Blues Brothers. Rob is out in Emmett for the Kevin Sharp concert.

Lori graced us with her presence:

This is Lawson. He's one of my favorite drummers- he's very laid back and easy to work with:

The Blues Brothers are very fun with lots of energy:



We took everything down in record time and headed out to Emmett. I made it there just in time for the last song.

http://www.kevinsharp.com/









After the event, we talked with the guys from Straight Away (Shooter!) for awhile and my ever-so-generous friends the Ritchies brought my kids all the way out to Emmett for me!!!!

We took as much of it down as we could in our tired stupor and the rest will have to wait until tomorrow:

No comments: