Sunday, June 10, 2007

Sunday, June 10

I actually slept in until 11:00 this morning. I can't remember the last time I did that! I have an internal alarm clock that goes off at 8 a.m. no matter what time I go to bed. I'm sure I must have needed it. I spent the day cleaning the house and the motorhome and packing for our big trip to Emmett. I must have done 10 loads of laundry today! Zach helped me clean and pack and even spent some time cleaning his room!
Gloria was far too distracted by the neighbor kids to be of much help. When she finally came home from Allie's, the neighbor boy came over to talk. At first I thought it was really cute. . .
. . . but this little boy looks like he has something else on his mind. . .
They acted all innocent when I asked them what they were talking about (something about his mom going to jail for driving a car that her boyfriend had stolen. . . ) but I still kept a closer eye on things. . .
She informed me later that he apparently has a "list" of girls at school just waiting for him to break up with the current one so he can move on to the next one in line. Now, I have to admit, I was once on a list of a boy named Doug Goularte. Only I was in 6th grade and he was really cute (think little-boy-on-Wonder-Years-cute) so it was worth it. AND I got to be his last girlfriend in Mtn. Home because he moved to California that year. . . I don't want Gloria to be on this kid's list!!!!! I see the future and I'm a little scared. . .

No comments: