Tuesday, December 16, 2008

In Bethlehem Inn

(I had to re-post the cast pictures from the play since the slideshow cut them off a bit!!)

The Shepherds:

The Servants:

The Inn Keeper and his family:


Mary and Joseph:


The Cast of In Bethlehem Inn:



In lieu of a Christmas program this year, several kids and adults from church put on a dinner theater production aptly titled, "In Bethlehem Inn". Melanie directed it and did a fabulous job!! I was so proud of everyone- they all stepped up, learned their many lines and were simply amazing. I'll have a video of the play (broken into a bunch of parts to fit on YouTube) on the blog soon, but for now, enjoy the pictures:

1 comment:

Gregg Koskela said...

LOVED these pictures!!! I wish I could have been there. So good to see all of you great folks. Morgan, Gloria, and Abby...you look beautiful!!