Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I think Rob's working too hard. We were going over our to-do list for the upcoming weekend shows when he fell fast asleep:

I guess Gloria's working too hard as well, since she snuggled in and fell asleep, too!
They slept this way for at least half an hour before I had to wake her up for piano lessons.


Tonight was the last Kid's Club meeting until fall. The kids sang several of their favorite songs at the end of the dinner hour before heading to class:



It was also the last night of youth group. When I took this picture, Zach and Jered were each stretching to be taller than the other. It's pretty close, but Zach might have half an inch on him.

These are my two "Samuels". I love this picture!!

The whole group:

I'm not exactly sure what is going on here, but I think Steve is losing:

This actually looks pretty serious!! It's funny how they all have "angry mob" looks on their faces!! I'm pretty sure no one was seriously injured although Steve may be feeling some pain tomorrow!


No comments: