Sunday, April 8, 2007

Easter!

It was a lovely Easter! These three girls looked gorgeous in their Easter dresses:

Here they are on Easter last year. (Gloria broke her arm right before Easter and spent the next 6 weeks in a cast.) The girls are really growing up.

Gorgeous girls:

Kristin was my official photographer today since I forgot my camera! Here are the girls at brunch. I'm sure it was delicious, but I was busy warming up to sing for the service so I missed all the good food.

It was fun to have Rob's family at church today. My parents were here also, but like I said, I forgot my camera. :(

The kids sang two songs and did a great job:

After church, Kristin snapped a few family pictures for us. Here are Rob's mom and dad:

It's not often we're all dressed up together:

Gloria and her sweet cousin:

After church we went out to lunch with my family (again, no camera!) and had a really nice time. We spent the rest of the afternoon working on projects around the house (after taking a big, fat nap, of course) and I now have a working bathtub and 2nd toilet!! Yay!!

No comments: