Monday, April 16, 2007

April 16, 2007

I spent most of the day working on a new blog. I needed something to do with all this free time I have on my hands (NOT) so I spent about 7 hours today putting together a blog for the business. Much cheaper than a web-site and I can keep it up myself. I had a great time creating it but it brought back all those memories of how busy we were last summer and how much busier we are going to be this summer!! The new address is: www.committedevents.blogspot.com


This evening, I dropped Zach off at piano lessons and Gloria and I met Tracie and the girls at Target. I took this sweet picture of Gloria while we were waiting outside:


Gloria found the hair pieces (of course!) and we had fun trying them on:

It's hard to tell where Gloria's hair ends and the hair piece begins!

Tracie's new curly do:

My camera battery died just as I was taking a picture of Corrie- she had a very cute pig-tail look with her hair piece!!

This evening, at home, Zach was working out the tune to Funky Town on the piano when Rob came over and played the top hand. They worked on it for awhile and it sounded really good!!



Zach taught part of Funky Town to Gloria:

I don't think he's playing anything resembling Funky Town here, but I couldn't resist posting this sweet picture:

No comments: