Wednesday, April 4, 2007

April 4, 2007

I took the day off today. It was really nice.

A few years ago, Kristin spent several days planting bulbs around my yard. Every spring I am so thankful for her efforts as I watch these beautiful flowers come up with absolutely no effort on my part. They were partially hidden by old, dry foilage and weeds so I took some time today to pull away the yuck that was hiding all of this beauty and now I can really enjoy them.

It also happens to be Kristin's birthday!! Happy birthday, Kristin!!



Gloria has a very sweet relationship with Lauren. Lauren attached herself to Gloria a few months ago and Gloria went from loving the attention to being just a tiny bit annoyed to being afraid Lauren would give her affection to someone else!! Although there were no real indicators that Lauren was moving on, Gloria showered her with gifts this evening. I guess you could say she's trying to buy her affections!! I think it worked!

It was too cute when Henry decided to play like the big boys, binkie and all:


Zach

No comments: