Friday, April 6, 2007

Friday, April 6, 2007

Today was a busy, strange, and complicated day. Every once in awhile I come out of denial and realize that I'm not exactly living my dream. I have a bad habit of seeing the big picture and sometimes find myself caught up in thinking about things I have no control over, that probably won't even happen, and are months or even years in the future. Fortunately, this only happens a couple of times a year, but unfortunately, it happened today. I love Rob and I love that he listens to me and only freaks out a little bit when I melt down, and I love that he is willing to help me figure out how to be less overwhelmed. I'm feeling better this evening and am back to breathing in and out and putting one foot in front of the other.

The busy part of the day was all good. Tracie came by first thing this morning and we chatted about her going away party next weekend. When she left, I dropped Rob and Zach off at the shop and took Gloria over to Ritchies to hang out with Lauren for the afternoon- she had a great time. Then, my sister took ME out to lunch for HER birthday! We went to Angells and sat on the patio and ate yummy chowder and delicious pasta and drank ice tea. I really enjoy the easy friendship I have with my sister. She dropped me back off at the shop and I went back to Ritchie's and picked up Gloria. Lori was there hanging with the kids so we chatted for awhile. I can't believe I didn't take any pictures- Lori looked HOT with a brand new hair-do and a cool, stylish outfit. Back at the shop, Kristin dropped off Megan and picked up Zach to take him to her house for Andrew's birthday party. The girls had a great time playing outside in the sunshine:



Megan wanted to be in on the party, so I took her home and went straight to E's house so she could come out and stay the night!! The two girls giggled and played all evening and had a great time.



I actually took the time to put all of my February pictures (over 400!!) into an album (yes, just one album for February). I spent a pretty quiet evening doing just what I wanted to do. It was just what I needed.
Kristin e-mailed me some pictures from the party! Sounds like they all had a great time!!

No comments: