Tuesday, April 17, 2007

April 17, 2007

I took Emma over to Rusty's house tonight so they could say their good-byes. These two have loved on each other for the last few years and have no idea that they won't be seeing each other again for a long, long time. :(

I hung out with Rusty's family for quite awhile and packed up the china cupboard. I'm not ready to say good-bye yet, so I continue to live in denial. I just can't think about it yet. I'm thankful for the times I've been able to spend with them over the last 8 years. They started at BFC when I was 9 months pregnant with Gloria and they say they just had to come back the next Sunday to see if the pregnant lady had had her baby yet!! I'm so glad they did. We have family ties as well since Tracie's late husband was a Breshears and my great grandma was a Breshears. We haven't figured out the connection yet, but my mom, the genealogist, thinks there probably is one. So, this is my cousin Ashlie with her play-doh:


Zach helped Austin empty a couple of cupboards in the kitchen:

I think Gloria is in denial, too. She adores Ashlie. She loves Austin and Corrie like family, but she borders on idol-worship where Ashlie is concerned. Ashlie and Corrie gave her a big basket of make-up, lotion and body spray tonight and she is thrilled!!


We also acquired a turtle from Austin. I hope it's low maintenance!!

No comments: