Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful. . .

I have so much to thank God for, today and everyday! I'm surrounded by amazing people, family and friends, who support and encourage me. I'm thankful for my hard-working husband (in spite of my last post. . . ) who loves me unconditionally. I'm thankful for my kids and their sweet friendship with each other (most of the time. . . ). I'm thankful for the family I was born into and the family I married into! They are both more than I ever could have chosen myself! I'm thankful for a steady business (and a red truck that sits in my driveway. . . ), a warm house, and friends near and far who have enriched my life (not in that order, btw). I'm thankful for good health, new experiences and Steph!!!

Yep, I have a good life! :) Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

No comments: