Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Completely Random Information. . .

Just to prove my point about people finding my blog through Google searches, two recent visitors to my sight found me by googling the words: "nimbostratocumulus clouds" and "her arm cut off". The first one I can maybe understand but the second one??


I also wanted to say that, last evening, the Baker family sat down to dinner, all together, at 5:30 p.m. for a nutritious meal of grilled teriyaki chicken, baked potatoes, corn and baked beans. If you know us well, you know that having dinner at 5:30 is nothing short of miraculous, the fact that everyone was hungry and ready to sit down at the same time was way against the odds and, it may be hard to believe that I planned out and cooked a delicious dinner ,but you'll just have to take my word for it. We even had a lively discussion about how many chickens an American eats in their lifetime. I looked it up on Google this morning and this is what I found out about what an average 75 year old American might possibly have eaten in his lifetime:

10.306 cows
2262.4 chickens
25.138 pigs
75.415 turkeys
6.0332 ducks
4273.5 fish
Total: 6652.9 animals
(from YahooAnswers)

It's funny that it also directed me to some one's blog that appears to be mostly about what type of bag every girl needs for the upcoming holiday parties. Gotta love Google. . .

No comments: