Friday, November 6, 2009

Finally. . .

Good things have been happening around my house lately as we play catch up from years of building a business and neglecting our home but the most exciting thing that's happened to me in quite awhile happened on Monday:

We have had two crippled vehicles in our driveway for many, many years. They have gathered dust and cat hair (gross, I know) and, just like I handle the embarrassment of my back yard, I have worn blinders and pretended they didn't exist. I can only do so much between work and school and laundry and getting rid of vans just wasn't something in the realm of what I can handle on my own. . .

Out of the blue on Sunday evening, Rob listed them both on Craig's List for $100 each and by 8 a.m. on Monday morning we had received over 20 calls. The first caller reached us within minutes of Rob placing the ad and he was the lucky winner of BOTH of the vans. I was so happy when they rolled out of my driveway that I almost cried. I still grin every time I pull my truck into the driveway and purposely take up as much of the empty space as I can!! If only I had known how easy it would be. . . I wonder if we can put the backyard on Craig's List. . .

No comments: