Thursday, November 12, 2009

Cherryholmes at the Civic Center

Last night we ran sound (Rob) and lights (Kurt) for a Cherryholmes concert. It was another band that I wasn't familiar with until I started doing my research and they put on a great show.


Cherryholmes is actually the last name of every band member- the band is made up of 6 family members from the dad and mom right on down to the youngest daughter who is 16. They were very friendly and easy to work with. . .


After the show I arranged to have this lovely picture taken of Hailey with 5 of the band members (Dad doubles as the bus driver, so he was a little busy!!). They were happy to oblige and, except for poor picture quality, I think it turned out pretty good!


www.cherryholmes.com

Here are a few of their videos from YouTube:









Next up: Two days at The Egyptian with Emmy Lou Harris. . .

No comments: