Monday, November 2, 2009

Zach. . .

I took a series of pictures the evening before Halloween that have been forever banned from my blog. By Zach. I would love to post them all here but he might not ever forgive me if I do. I managed to convince him to let me show a few of them but the rest will have to be left to the imagination. It all started when Zach jokingly tried on a couple of items from Gloria's Halloween costume:



Gloria decided he looked like Michael Jackson with the red leather jacket on so she proceeded to help him get even more into character. The wig had to go and was replaced by the hat. . .


She also decided to apply a little bit of makeup. . .


The next half hour was hilarious and Zach was a very good sport but you'll just have to take my word for it (I'm also open to bribes) . . .


I won't tell you that Zach even pulled out some MJ dance moves . . .

. . . because that might get me into trouble. . .

2 comments:

Laura said...

I am very partial to the one with the wig! Has he ever thought of being a runway model??? (lol)
I will make sure to let Hailey see this and what are you accepting for bribes?

KatrinaM said...

Those are great! I've always just thought Zach looked like Rob and Gloria definitely looks like you, but that first picture of Zach in the hall looks kind of like you! I've never seen before, but now I'm convinced he must be your son :). Oh, there's the personality too! Love you and glad you have a blog!