Sunday, August 16, 2009

Wednesday, August 12, Community Fun Night

We had plenty of time to set up lights and audio for the concert in Nampa so I spent the morning running errands and finishing up paperwork. By the time I made it out to the Civic Center, most of the work was done. Having the kids on these events really does make my life easier!!! Hayden almost always manages to block my shots. . .

We were completely ready for the evening concert by early afternoon and it looked pretty good:

Hailey cracks me up. . .


I really love it when Hailey's in charge of my camera. She took all of these great shots:




(Hayden took this one and I just couldn't help blocking his shot. . . )

It was good to know that I'd have plenty of interesting pictures without any effort on my part. . .






The event was very well attended. . .

High Street was the main band for the evening. . .




My dad had Gloria for the day so he came out and listened for awhile when he brought her back . . .















Thanks for being my official photographer on this event, Hailey!!!!!!!


The event ended at 10:00 p.m. and we had to take everything down that night so we could take it all out to Melba and set it all up again the next morning. We drove out of there around 3 a.m. . .

No comments: