Monday, August 17, 2009

Friday, August 14th, Melba

(As I write this post, it is 11:48 p.m. on Wednesday night, August 26th and I am sitting at the table in the shop that doubles as my desk. Yesterday was my 19th wedding anniversary and we worked all day and then shared a value meal at McDonalds on our way home at midnight. The funny thing is, I'm OK with it. Mostly. I know that business will slow down soon and I'll get my life back. In the mean time, I'll put one foot in front of the other and breathe in and out and look for the light at the end of the tunnel. . . )


I'm not going to say too much about the Friday night event in Melba because there just isn't much to say. . .


The most memorable thing about it was the wind. . .


Oh, and the fact that Gloria made a bunch of new friends. . .



I was very spoiled by having Hailey around so much during this busy week. It gave me the chance to do this:


She really does take some great pictures. . .





This is one of my favorites:





This one is pretty cool, too:







We also had a concert at The Egyptian but we hired Ric to run it. I'm sure, under different circumstances, I would have enjoyed hearing Nanci Griffith but I enjoyed my nap a lot more. . .
Nanci Griffith on You Tube:

No comments: