Thursday, August 7, 2008

It's All About Lori. . . .

Thursday night was the first Nampa Nights I've been to since the first week of July. I actually enjoy Nampa Nights, most of the time, so it was good to be back and it was especially good to see Lori!!!

She is in need of some new pictures for her My Space page and I, of course, had my camera with me. . .

So. . . this post has very little to do with Nampa Nights and everything to do with LORI!! It's Lori Day on the blog!!!









This post is also a little bit about Hailey- she was my apprentice photographer and has easily surpassed my limited photographic ability!!

It was about 102 degrees out, so the fountain was the perfect way to cool off.

Only 4 more Nampa Nights left this season. . . It's hard to believe how quickly summer is passing by. If I didn't have this blog to remind me, life would be a bit of a blur. . . Oops, I forgot, this is supposed to be all about Lori, not me. . .
Lori, Lori, Lori, Lori, Lori, Lori, Lori. . . . . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is the BEST Blog I have ever seen! The pictures...fantastic, the subject...incredible. Just wait, the single men who read are going to be filling up the comment box....ha ha. Love ya.
Lori