Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Lucy is feeling so much better!! She's still a little gimpy, but I don't think we'll have to make our vet's house payment this month.

When I arrived home after my very fun evening on Monday, the house was, let's say, less than stellar. OK, it was a complete disaster. I had one of my twice-yearly "why-do-I-have-to-do-everything-around-here" rants which always results in at least a couple of days of help from the kids. Gloria cleaned up the whole kitchen by herself today without even the slightest nag from me. It was lovely.
I still always say I would rather have my family and a messy house than a clean house without them.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

I like the pink..... Amen on the having your family! But clean houses are nice too. It really was very nice to get out on Monday thank you for being such a great friend. Love you!