Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Root Canal

Dr. Turpen, our dentist, was able to fit me in at 11:00 a.m. He confirmed my self-diagnosis and recommended a root canal. Ugh. I decided to have him start the procedure right away so I wouldn't have to face another night of excruciating pain. All things considered, the process was relatively painless. The worst part was the two shots it takes to deaden the area. I have to close my eyes so I don't see the long, shiny needle headed towards my gums. . . .eww. Anyway, the only pain I have now is financial.

I rested most of the day and then headed to church for Quizzing and Kid's Club. The kids always love when Marva comes with a craft. Louise talked to the kids about her time in Peru and I think the kids are enjoying the missions theme.

I snuck out and took a few pictures of the kids in youth group. I'm not sure I figured out what they were doing, but they were having fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for getting that tooth fixed. You were hurtting me. Ahhhh.