Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Quizzing and Kid's Club

Wednesday night programs started up tonight. I was too tired to enjoy quizzing as much as I usually do, but I think it will be a good year. The kids all seem to be excited about it which makes my job easier.

We lost 1 quizzer but gained 2 more so I have to figure out how to group my teams. It won't be an easy task.

Even when I'm tired I enjoy singing with the kids during Kid's Club. It's been fun to watch them grow and change over the years.

Vickie came in and helped the kids make cute little bugs out of small flowerpots. I always enjoy watching adults and kids interact. There are so many benefits to both generations. Vickie got to know several kids she hadn't met before.

This is Quins first year in Kid's Club. He had a great first day.

This year in Kid's Club we are studying missionaries. Not just the people we don't know that go to places we've never heard of, but actual people in our congregation that have experienced mission work personally- both at home and abroad. We have quite a few people lined up to come in and share their story with the kids. The kids seemed very interested when I introduced the topic to them. I'm excited to see what we'll learn as the year progresses.

No comments: