Saturday, September 22, 2007

Blood and Guts

Gloria and her friends played outside all day Saturday. It's always nice when they choose to play at our house so I don't have to worry at all about where my kids are. While they hung out in the front yard, I was inside cleaning, listening to the giggles and chatter of this cute group of girls. Suddenly, there was an ear-piercing scream followed by the cries and shouts of the rest of the girls. I raced out front, fully expecting to see blood and guts from some horrific accident. . .

. . . It was blood and guts alright, but it was the molded plastic kind on Zach's Halloween costume:

The blogger in me made the kid's re-enact the screams that made my adrenaline shoot through the roof!! I'm pretty sure it was little McKenna (in the middle) who let out the initial shriek!!

No comments: