Saturday, January 13, 2007

January 13, 2007

These are two of my best friends. It was a very nice and fun surprise to see them running across the busy street tonight towards our "new" office space. They were having a nice birthday dinner with their mom at the resturaunt across the street when they spotted Rob through the plate glass window of our empty shop. (They weren't sure at first if it was really him because he was sitting still!) It was fun to show our good friends around the place and walk them around the "walls" that we had laid out on the floor. It somehow made the whole adventure seem a little more real. I can't begin to say how special these two women are in my life. They are honest, kind, funny, beautiful and straight forward (among other things). They have brought a lot of joy to my life in the years that I've known them. I hope they are reading this- I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!


















Gloria January 13, 2007



Zach January 13, 2007
(Photo taken by Gloria)


No comments: