Wednesday, January 31, 2007

January 31, 2007

This moment made me smile tonight. After church, Kristin hugged E. cheek to cheek when J came along and hugged the other side. I'm so glad I keep my camera with for these kind of moments!! I love these people!!














Gloria got a new toy yesterday at the thrift store. It's not just any toy. . . watch as she demonstrates it's coolness: Here it looks like an ordinary Barbie van. . .
















But wait! The roof folds back to reveal . . .















A dance floor!! But wait. . . there's more. . .













Truss and lights pop up. . .











It's a stage van!! Rob would love to have one of these!!








Of course the one he wants looks a little more like this. . .
Gloria January 31, 2007
Zach January 31, 2007

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NO, a van could never be big enough for Rob. He would totally need a Cargo Plane Stage. He is soooooo Tim the Tool Man. Ha Ha
Love you guys, Lori