Tuesday, January 23, 2007

January 22, 2007

I had a spur-of-the-moment meeting with my good friend, Tracie tonight!! It turned out that both of our boys had to be somewhere in the same time frame in the same general area so we went to McDonalds and had ice cream. We had a good laugh about the whole thing feeling like some kind of scandalous, secretive meeting. We had a great time catching up on happenings in the last couple of weeks and we talked more about the babies- the twins- she'll be having in August (or July)!! I'm very happy for Jeff and Tracie and the kids but sad for myself. They're moving to DC in March and I won't get to see the babies when they're born. This will be Tracie's second set of twins (Austin and Corrie are 12 and older daughter Ashlie is 15). I was thrilled to be the first one (besides Tracie and the Doctor, of course!) to see that they were definitely twins on the ultrasound!! It was very exciting!!




Gloria January 22, 2007
These two pictures were taken just after midnight, but I'm counting them for today anyway!!


Zach January 22, 2007




No comments: