Sunday, January 7, 2007

January 7, 2007


Gloria's interpretation of Musical Chairs
January 7, 2007
Today I taught the K-2nd grade class for kid's church. We learned our verse by playing Musical Chairs. Our verse was Isaiah 41:10: "I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you." I think I'll make that my verse for the week!!




Gloria January 7, 2007
Musical Chairs Champion


Zach January 7, 2007
Zach is way into Star Wars. His room has been arranged so that every possible space can be occupied by the many Lego figures he has assembled. I'm not looking forward to the day he stops playing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Tanya! This is a BIG commitment. I'm hugely impressed because I can't imagine you could squeeze in one more thing in your busy life! But it is fun for me to follow along. Thanks!
LAG