Wednesday, January 10, 2007

January 10, 2007


This is the "ball boy" that Zach and Gloria created today out of my exersize ball and Rob's T-shirt. He's still sitting on my couch.

(I tried to insert this last night but my computer kept giving me grief!) These are my quiz kids. I am their coach. They're all great kids and I've known them all for a really long time which just makes it that much more fun. I'm proud of the way they've studied and worked this year on the book of Acts. I'd like to take credit, but I can't. They've all just found it inside themselves somewhere to really study this year and that makes all the difference. They've gotten (mostly) over the first year jumping jitters and they have settled into a real confidence in their abilities to learn the material and do their best. Oh yeah, Steve's the other coach so I guess I'll give him a little credit, too! We leave next Friday for the third quiz meet and to defend our title (second place in the middle school division!!!) Go quizzers!!!!!!!!!!

Gloria January 10
It took over an hour to get her hair to look like this. Gloria loves to fix her hair and comes up with some pretty creative up-do's. She rarely lets me do anything with it, so when she asks me to braid it, it's quite an honor. She used her new "Magic Hair Beader" that she got from my sister for Christmas to put in all the little beads all by herself. I hope she keeps it this way for awhile!





Zach January 10


The date on the picture says Jan 11 but only because it was taken slightly after midnight. . . oops!









Zach's latest sketch from his new drawing book.


















No comments: