Friday, January 19, 2007

January 18, 2007

I was very glad I had my camera handy when Zach and Gloria put on an improptu "show". Zach is playing on a pre-programed drum machine while Gloria is groovin' to the beat. I had to ask her where she learned to dance like that!!!












Zach gave me a taste of my own medicine when he snapped this picture of me sitting at my desk. I know I could have deleted it, but it really does reflect my life. I accomplished quite a bit today at work and I always enjoy being able to check things off my list. I'm working on my year-end books and looking at totals and averages for our business. I realized tonight while I was working that Rob and I have worked together full time for 3 years now. It's amazing that we are still together!! :) What is really amazing is that we actually work really well together. While it's not my dream to own a sound company, there could be worse things!!!!

Gloria January 18, 2007
(photo taken by Zach)





Zach January 18, 2007
(He may be getting a little tired of having his picture taken everyday, but he's being a good sport about it!!)






No comments: