Sunday, October 2, 2011

Top Ten Reasons I'm Behind on My Blog. . .

Number 10: Too busy. . .

Number 9: Too tired. . .

Number 8: I like to post things in order so if I get behind, it's much harder to catch up. . .

Number 7: I started a post about Rob and Zach's hike and Rob wants to add his 2 cents to the commentary (with good reason) but we haven't had the time (See number's 10 and 8!). . .

Number 6: I edited a bunch of pictures (like 200!) and then they disappeared off of my computer.  Thankfully they were still on the camera but I haven't been able to get back to re-editing (See number's 10 and 8). . .

Number 5: I've been helping with homework in the evenings which is pretty new to me (See number's 10 and 9). . .

Number 4: I've been leaving the house every morning at 8:00 a.m. and not returning until sometime between 5 p.m. and 9 p.m. (See number 9!)

Number 3: The laundry calls. . .

Number 2: The dishes call. . .

And the Number 1 reason I'm behind on my blog is:  Facebook is just a much quicker and easier way to share what's going on. . .


Fortunately, I truly enjoy my blog so at some point in the near future, I will pull the hiking post out of my draft folder and then blogging as I knew it will eventually resume. . .  Besides, my kid preached today and was amazing so that will spur me on to get this thing caught up!!!!

No comments: