Sunday, October 30, 2011

Quiz Trip, Part 3. . .

There are many, many reasons that I love to stay at the McConaughey's home.  It's just so darn comfortable, for one.  I love the way we all just pick up where we left off.  So much history in these sweet friendships.  I envy Katrina her easy hostessing ability.  Not sure if that's even the right word, but she is very gifted at allowing people to just feel at home in her home.  Maybe it's just me, but I don't think so. . .

(Most pictures courtesy of Joyce!)

After the quiz meet we made an appearance at the quizzing sponsored activity before we all decided to go back and hang out at the house. . .

I don't remember the name of the game but it was really fun. . .

We played girls against boys and each team had to guess a word that one of the team members could give clues for but not actually say. . .

It moved very quickly. . .



We laughed.  A lot. . .



As we were getting ready for bed, Katrina called me into Elsie's room to see this sweet sight:

These three were reminiscing about the past and looking through a photo album of one of the many birthday's they celebrated together. . .

They've been celebrating together since Gloria and Megan were 1 and Elsie was 2.  I really need to dig out some of those early, early pictures but for now, these sweet photos from the past always make me smile . . .



The weekend went by way too quickly and early Sunday morning we had to say good-bye. . .

To be continued. . .

No comments: