Friday, October 7, 2011

A Blackberry Weekend. . .

The best view of our busy weekends are usually through the lens of my Blackberry.  The pictures that are quickly taken in the moment that give a glimpse of what is REALLY going on.  The weekend we had Art in the Park is a very good example of that. . .

Thursday, set up at Julia Davis Park. . .



We were double booked on Saturday so we set up everything we could for that event on Thursday, too.  These dark, blurry pictures reflect the way I was feeling when I took them . . .


We also had something like this going on at the Civic Center but I wasn't there so this is the best I can do:


Friday Art in the Park:



Saturday Art in the Park:



Taking down as much as we could from the event across town sometime between 10 p.m. and 2 a.m. . .

Sunday Art in the Park. . .















Art in the Park ended on Sunday afternoon and we loaded out as quickly as we could.  We still had to drive across town to finish loading out the stage and roof from Saturday's event.  For some reason I was too tired to even take a Blackberry picture. . .

The good pictures from Art in the Park are right here. . .

No comments: