Thursday, October 6, 2011

Gloria's First Day of School (Sept 6!) . . .

I'm thankful that Gloria is flexible and resilient.  Between getting Zach started at BSU and wrapping up the season with the business, Gloria's first day of school kind of got lost in the shuffle.  I managed to get her there, of course, but I wasn't able to make a big deal out of it.  It's only the second year that I've had the opportunity to take a first day of school picture and I blew it.  Just as she was getting out of my truck, I remembered to take a quick picture with my phone:

She's changed a little bit since last year on her first day of school:

And, of course, I'll take any opportunity to post my favorite picture of my sweet girl. . .

Thankfully I don't have time to get all weepy and sentimental about my baby growing up but I'm sure the time is coming since she'll be 13 in 66 days. But who's counting???

No comments: