Tuesday, October 25, 2011

October 9th: Boy's Birthdays. . .

Backing up here to the 2nd week of October when we celebrated the three summer birthdays on my side of the family. Ethan turned 10 in June, Spence turned 15 in July and Zach turned 19 in August.  And we celebrated all three of them at my parent's house in October!!  My mom has now been passed in height by 3 out of 4 of her grandchildren. . .



We always hunt for Easter eggs in the spring in my parent's back yard so my mom planned another hunt for the fall season.  This time, the kids hid wrapped up gifts and the adults had to find them!!

The Hunt. . .






It's kind of fun to get gifts after your birthday!!

The Presents. . .





We all like to "shop" in my parent's garage because they buy and sell stuff that they pick up at estate sales and auctions, so there are always fun treasures to be found. . . Guns for everyone!!  (toys, of course!)

The Battle. . .







The treasures in the garage can keep the kids entertained for hours. . .

The Toys. . .



Another fun family party!!

No comments: