Friday, October 28, 2011

Quiz Trip, Part 1. . .

I have so many pictures to edit and post (my camera, my phone, Joyce's camera!) from the quiz trip that I could put it off indefinitely and never blog in real time again so I'll just post the highlights and the pics and move on!  It was a great experience in spite of coming up on the fatal accident on the way over (I removed the post so if you missed it, sorry. . . ). 

ROAD TRIP TO NEWBERG:


(taken with Joyce's camera. . . )






(Another nice picture, thanks to Joyce!):

I didn't remember seeing all of these wind turbines on previous trips to Portland- Not a bad picture considering it was taken with my phone while moving at 65 mph. . .

We made a very quick stop at Multnomah Falls so that we could all caravan into Portland together.  We didn't even make it out of the parking lot but I still managed to get in a few Kodak moments. . .


















We eventually made it to Newberg and to the McConaughey's warm, welcoming home where we all proceeded to the hamburger place down the street for big, juicy burgers!!  I love these moments. . .  
 


To be continued. . .

No comments: