Thursday, March 5, 2009

Week At A Glance. . .

This was one of those weeks that just flew by. Makes me glad I take so many pictures. In a nutshell, this is what my week looked like:


On Monday we flew our speakers in the Civic Center for several upcoming shows- most of which I'll miss since I'll be on the quiz trip. . .



Rob's dad came by on Monday night to check out the new toys. . .



Tuesday: Gloria and I had a mother/daughter day and went to the salon to have our hair "done". . .

. . . and then out to lunch. . .
Zach finally beat me at the game we've been playing for what seems like forever. . .


On Wednesday, Zach and Rob took all this oak that Rob picked up at the auction and. . .

. . . put it through the moulder. . .
. . . so that we can eventually use it when we replace all the doors and casing throughout our house!!!

Not too long ago, this would have been me!! I'm so glad Zach's able to take over for me in these kinds of situations.


Wednesday night we had a very unproductive quizzing practice. . .



The couple that bought Zach's cake at the dessert auction donated it back to the church for Wednesday night dinner/dessert and it was actually pretty tasty. . .


Thursday morning we took Emma to the vet. She has had chronic ear infections for several years and scar tissue is beginning to form. She's now on lots of good meds so hopefully that will clear it up. . .


Thursday took us back out to the farm where cute little Cookie was waiting for me. . .

It was freezing cold -again. We even had a few snowflakes every once in awhile. . . But it was still fun. Mostly.



Friday will find us on the road again to the final quiz meet of the season. Zach is miserably sick as I type this and has even had to consider that fact that he may not be able to go on the trip if he feels like this in the morning. I told him we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. . .

No comments: