Monday, March 2, 2009

Dessert Auction

The dessert auction on Sunday went really well! As usual, we had a huge amount of support with people bringing desserts to contribute as well as bidding on everything on display. . .





















































We raised just over $700 for the quiz team!! How cool is that??? Many, many thanks to everyone who contributed and a special thanks to Allison (and family!!) and Kristin for organizing the whole thing!!!
I'm writing this on Thursday evening. We leave first thing in the morning for Hayden Lake and all three of my quizzers are under the weather. Steph has nearly lost her voice, Zach has a fever of 103.4 and aches everywhere and Andrew's skin is causing him major irritation. We could sure use some prayers and good thoughts sent our way. . .

2 comments:

Melanie said...

WHO MADE THAT JESUS CAKE!?!

I cannot even believe how much I love that cake.

My Crazy Beautiful Life said...

That was Zach's creation with very little help from me! I think he has a knack for it!!