Monday, March 16, 2009

Running. . . Again. . .

While I don't want to go on and on about running ad nauseum, I did a lot of thinking about it over the weekend and I'm excited about running a 10K in June. This is a pretty big step for me. I've been more of a fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants kind of a girl for the last several years due to the nature of our crazy life but I'm actually setting training goals and looking for some accountability. I don't really want anyone to nag me about it or even necessarily ask me about it, I'm just going to casually list what I'm doing on the side bar of my blog and see how it goes. It's working so far since I already ran and did my strength training this morning just so I could get this started!! I'm a little anal that way. . .

Since my blog has always been about pictures and I'm not planning to put any pictures of me running any time soon, I'll include a YouTube video every once in awhile of songs on my MP3 player that keep me moving. Here's one of my favorites:

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hey Tanya!
You go girl! Good for you! I do want to see some running pictures though. I want to see what running looks like!