Friday, October 24, 2008

Wednesday Programs

Wednesday night at quizzing I put my new plan into effect. All of my quizzers are very artsy so I decided to have them illustrate the next chapter we'll be studying:

I don't know how much we learned, but it was fun. . .

I think this will actually help the information stick in their brains a little bit better than just reading a passage through. . .

Time will tell if this pays off. . .



Vic cooked tacos for dinner complete with a candy-filled pinata for the kids:





I snuck into youth group and took a few pictures and this lovely video of Morgan. I didn't even realize I was recording which makes this even funnier!!:


After I stopped laughing, I took a few pictures:

They played some kind of a twister relay that proved to be quite difficult!!:



Oh yeah, Steph made the varsity BB team and she's only a freshman!!! Whoo hoo, Steph!!

At Kid's Club we continued making shrinky-dinks of the fruit's of the Spirit:

It was all good and I left a few minutes early to head to Nampa for the Kathy Mattea concert!!! Some days are sure better than others!

No comments: