Saturday, October 25, 2008

More Horses. . .

I find myself looking forward to Gloria's horse lessons each week. I'm more comfortable around the horses and I love being out in the fresh air in the country.


This is Cookie. She's the horse I led around the arena for an hour and a half on Thursday. She's a very good, patient horse. Her only drawback is her tendency to bite. Believe it or not, she doesn't scare me one bit!


Somehow I managed to get out of the poop-scooping lesson. I do think it's great that the parent's are expected to be so involved in these lessons, even though sometimes it will involve a little poop.

I could easily adjust to living here. . .



Gloria is feeling very comfortable on her horse and is more than ready to go solo:

Even though I would love to live out in the country like this, I guess for now I'll just have to settle for 2 hours every Thursday. . .

No comments: