Monday, October 27, 2008

Fair And Square. . .

Anyone who knows me knows I like to play games. Anyone who knows me well knows I like to win when I play games. . . Last Friday we went to Kurt and Laura's for a game night. We started out nice and easy with Disney's Scene It.

It didn't bother me at all when the three boys won the game!!

The next game we played, however, is very near and dear to my heart: Lord Of The Rings Trivial Pursuit. . . . Rob tells everyone I'm unbeatable at this game. He even thinks I know where the director's son's nephew was born . . .

We split into teams: Rob and Gloria, Kurt and Laura, Hayden and Zach, and me and Hailey. Hailey and I made a great team. . .

The game was neck and neck all evening. Everyone knew strange and amazing facts about Frodo, Gandalf and the layout of Middle Earth. . .

When all was said and done, Kurt and Laura won the game. . . . they won fair and square. . . mostly. . . :)

No comments: