Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

A couple of months ago, I got a phone call asking if I would be available to sing at the commencement ceremony for the local George Fox continuing ed program. It's not like my name's "out there" and people are knocking the door down to hear me sing- the person in charge wanted someone from a local Friend's church and called BFC. Sheryl graciously recommended me, hence the call. I decided it would be fun to have a quartet of Quaker women sing with me, so I called a few other people and tonight we had our first official practice. The kids had fun playing outside while the women sang inside. It was really nice to sing again. . .



Later, at home, the neighbor kids came over and played awhile.

I've enjoyed a couple of uneventful days and relaxing evenings this week.

1 comment:

Gregg Koskela said...

And you should be singing! Often! People should be setting up stages for YOU. :)